Working at Heights Training
This course will address the key implications of working at height legislation and review the practical measures to be taken when working at height.
The Working at Heights Training Course covers
- The Work at Height Regulations
- What is work at heights?
- Five steps to risk assessment
- Work at height risk factors
- Work at height hierarchy of control
- Specific equipment safety provisions
- Law enforcement
- Practical risk assessment exercise
Assessment and certification
Included in this training is a practical working at height risk assessment to reinforce the theory aspects of the course.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate.